Form a Business in Western Pennsylvania
Zwick Law offers comprehensive business startup representation to new companies in DuBois, Brookville, Ridgway and across Western Pennsylvania. We are experienced in representing companies of all sizes and from a wide variety of industries, including startups in specialized industries.
Providing Your Company With A Firm Foundation
From choosing the right type of entity for your business to addressing industry-specific regulatory matters, we are well equipped to help you form a business in Western Pennsylvania. We work closely with you to understand your business plan, your service, and your industry. We advise you of any special considerations that should be addressed and work with you to ensure that you are in the strongest possible position as your new venture gets underway.
Our firm will represent you in any aspect of business startup, including:
- Forming the business entity, including corporations, partnerships, LLCs and LLPs, among others;
- Financing of the business;
- Drafting and reviewing corporate contracts and agreements;
- Preparing and reviewing corporate policies;
- Assessing business and other risks;
- Counseling on litigation avoidance planning;
- Advising on regulatory compliance matters;
- Guiding and instructing on conflict of interest issues; and
- Directing and counseling on intellectual property matters.
Contact Zwick Law – Western Pennsylvania Corporate & Business Lawyers
Contact our office — either in DuBois or Brookville — to discuss business law issues with one of our attorneys today. Initial legal consultations on all business formation and startup matters are free and confidential. You can reach us by telephone at (814) 371-6400 or via our Contact Page to schedule an appointment.